gatal

I’m in the office and its lunch hour. No more classes on Tuesday afternoon thanks to the ever efficient and effective Tuan Lee. I just finished watching Nancy Drew which to me was really good. Hihi. And I’m currently working on several things at a time, because as you can see, I have more to do than I can handle. But all is fine. It’s all going to end soon and all I have to do is be patient.

I have RM 5 more credit to sell before I reload the new batch, so please, somebody buy some credit from me because I intentionally came to class late just to reload my Mymode, okay. Okay, probably I’m talking Greek to some of you, but just in case you didn’t know, I sell credit nowadays, Celcom and Maxis and the business is doing pretty well, Alahmdulillah.

The thing is, now I’m worried that once I start work, I’ll be out of business because no one uses credit anymore because I’m sure everyone will start using fixed lines by then. So, please, anyone interested to take over this business, please do contact me for further info on how you can be registered to sell credit. It’s really not that difficult.

Natrah just gave me a good idea on what to write. Lately, I’ve just been out of things to write about, not because I don’t have anything to write about, it’s just that my writing skills have gone on hiatus temporarily. I’m going to talk about our beloved Lord Warren. Lord Warren who meets us almost on a daily basis, who dates with us on weekends and whose paper I have not been scoring for despite the fact that we have the most contact hours. Argh. Sungguh stress.

I don’t know how to make him faster. No doubt that he is the most knowledgeable person I’ve known so far, but his execution is a far cry from effective. I’m stressed out just thinking about him and his subject. The fact that dia pilih bulu is another irritating fact. I don’t know why I’m wasting my breath just talking about all this.

By the way, Abdul is not very well. But he’s doing okay now. I haven’t had the chance to talk to him yet but I guess I will soon. I don’t know what I’m babbling about. I have to stop. I need to get my OP done.

Comments

Popular Posts