intrigued

I’m supposed to be getting ready to go to the office right now. I’ve got a meeting to discuss our submission. Yes, apparently final year students are deprived of a proper life. Haha. Like I said before, I’m not really in the mood for reading YET, so I guess a discussion is something good.

I just received an email from Aera, in our mailing list. And it touched me so much that I’m all hyped about writing a post.

This is what it said at the end of it...

Relationships are made not to exploit, not to be broken.

We teach some by what we say, we teach some more by what we do But we teach most by what we are.

You don't get to choose how you are going to die, or when, but, you can decide how you are going to live, here and now.

Remember:
People will forget what you said ...
People will forget what you did ...
But people will never forget how you made them feel....

Tq for the message, Aera! This girl always seems to have all kinds of emails to forward to us.

Okay, now I need oxygen. Oxygen really is good you know. Like last night I went for a ride with Mami to heat the car which I have left for so long. And drove around to see possible places where we might be living when we start working. I wish I knew where I was posted. Then, it would be easier for me to commit to an arrangement.

Okay, okay. This wasn’t meant to be a long post. I have to get ready anyways.

Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular Posts