bapak, bapak..

gearing up. whahaha. kamus

Mamita berposing

I got back quite early in the morning. Today starts the very first paper for the very FINAL finals, insyaAllah. Normally, I would message my parents to tell them that I’m back, but just today, I forgot.

Bapak messaged me to ask me sometime near noon. I messaged him back and told him that I had safely arrived earlier and that I was scared and now getting ready to sit for the Bahasa Melayu for Law PBM 552.

He replied:

“don’t b scared. Malays should not b afraid of their own language ok. Love”

Haih, so comel. Bapak, bapak... if only you knew how tough Glanville Williams is in Bahasa Melayu.

The paper was super sucky, btw.

Shazana Fairuz Shahril, happy birthday!

Nadd Haridan, I miss you. Sangat!

rindu, rindu, rindu!

Comments

shazanafairuz said…
saw my name! :) :)

Love you tonnes!

Popular Posts