something worth repeating.

Essentially, Saturday was a day of mixed emotions. It was just as sombre as it was joyful.

As I dropped my husband off at the bus, I told myself that I would be okay. But of course, who am I kidding? I wasn't okay.

I came to my own rescue at the first possible moment and headed off to Mum's.

And that's when the fun part began. We spent the whole of Saturday afternoon in several malls. Just me, Adik and Faizah.

In a nutshell, I had the yummiest drink for lunch, called Black Temptation; we reminisced our younger days in college and varsity; Adik was left speechless at what working life was doing to Faizah and I; we went in and out of shops and tried out everything we liked, and ONLY ended up with one baju kurung for Raya; but oh, I bagged the yummiest pair of shoes for a bargain and I totally LOVE it; we stared at a cake shop window called Forty Two for the longest time, just standing there while we contemplated our crazy cravings for almond croissants, red velvets and scones; and the highlight of the day must have been the Muffin Man - simply because it brought back so many memories of our childhood or rather, Adik's childhood.

We were all laughing our hearts out until we teared :')

The day was topped with the ripest cherry - we headed to the movies to watch Harry Potter. And if it were not for my extreme absent-mindedness, I wouldn't have accidentally booked Potter in 3D. But I did and thought nothing of the close-to-RM40 that I paid for 2 tickets. Mama was so kind she reimbursed me before we left for the movies. She thought it was expensive as well, but oh, oh well.

We went, got our funny glasses and giggled our way through the movie because Voldemort's laugh was hilarious. My favourite part was Snape's memory. He was indeed the unsung hero. We loved the movie and finished a large popcorn combo in a matter of minutes.We weren't that hungry, so I don't know what it is.

Yes, essentially, it was a good Saturday indeed.

Apart from the first part, last Saturday is totally worth repeating. Again and again and again :)



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts