manisnya senyumanmu

Going out with Mamita has either become a rare opportunity or fortunate coincidence. I either meet her at a Mamak stall somewhere and we will end up eating breakfast together. Or we finally get to slot each other into our schedules (peace Mamita, I know, I know I’ve been busy too). Either way, I still talk to her alot about alot of things.

Most of the time, we talk about how crazy our lives can get and why we are always stuck in this twisted pretzel-like life. But those are the more serious times.

On the less serious occasions, she’ll ask me on how I plan to smile during my wedding. Imagine that? My small, serious lawyer friend is inquiring on how I am planning to smile during my wedding. Haih...

But of course, as always, she knows me well enough to ask me questions like that. It’s because my face was made for smiling. When I’m not smiling, my mouth turns into a downturned smile, or in a more literal word, a frown.

Most of the time, I’m smiling like I’m in a Colgate ad or something and it’s not something which can be helped. My face was made for smiling and my teeth shows when I do.


If it were up to me, I’d LOVE to smile like this during my wedding. But I know that this will invite dagger looks from my mom who would whisper to Jaja to tell me to “smile, not laugh!” So fine, maybe in retrospect, it doesn’t look all too dainty in pictures. But I still do think that there’s nothing wrong with me smiling like that because I am supposed to be happy, aren’t I?


Anyways, here are proof of how bad an unsmiling me would look like. I look fat and I don’t look happy. And I know that I’m supposed to look happy even when I’m crying. And the worst part is that even after all those sleepless nights watching America’s, Canada’s, Britain’s Top Models; I still can’t master the art of smiling with my eyes. *Sigh* (perasan model sekejap)


x

I went through my engagement photos from my OP last night. I know, I know, it has been like 3 months or something, but I’m only looking at them now? I did look at them already, I just didn’t feel like sharing back then.

Speaking of smiles, I have honestly, honestly never seen him look at me like this before. Got to say that I love this shot because it captured a moment which I would love to look back at for many, many times. Especially when the going gets tough.


Well, then enough from me so, have a good night everyone!



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts