rectification.

Eh, where did buduh piang go to?

Well, out of respect for Mister who finally read the post at 4 p.m. (poor thing, kerja banyak sangat, lunch pun tak makan), who told me it wasn’t nice to write things like that, I decided to make it a private post. Though… around 100 people have read it already today, so most people already know that I was angry. And I’ve got to say that I know people who aren’t going through the same situation will never quite understand.

Don’t be surprised. I can be angry. But all is well now and today is actually a very good day.

I’ll update more in a while. See, today really is a good day :)

BTW, LAST DAY TO VOTE! DON'T MY READERS LOVE TO VOTE OR SOMETHING JIKA TAK DAPAT PRESENT??? HAIH. 

I'd just like to know what you like, that's all ;)



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts