you are the only exception.

People always say that when they're empty, they're uninspired and uninspiring. And sometimes, I am no exception because I say and believe the same. Thing is, of late, I've come to realise how wrong that statement is.


This place has got no hot showers, no Astro because there's no TV and of course, no broadband.

Yet, the moment Babah says, "Thursday ni kita balik kampung", I'd obediently and obligingly pack my bag, toileteries, clothes and all my other essentials (including iron because that place has got nothing but a vacuum cleaner) and I would be looking forward for work to end because I would be heading back to that empty space. Oh, did I tell you I bought a kettle so that we would be able to make breakfast? I didn't even buy a kettle when I stayed on my own in Shah Alam. Hahah.

And now, I've got 2 sets of everything in my room there because then, I don't have to pack. It'll be just like going back home.

Amazing isn't it? How such an empty space can spark so much excitement in a person like me? And the 2 other persons (being my parents) who love going back to that empty space as well.

It's amazing. To me it is. Funny how we don't mind mindlessly going from room to room, dreaming, thinking. Funny how we like the place to be empty (I like it empty and at the moment being kept empty on my orders) and how an "i-cannot-live-without-internet" girl like me can love going back to the connection-less place with an open heart!

I even got to read a story book until the wee hours of morning and slept without much hassle (new places and I don't gel very well, but not this one!).Which would probably be impossible if I had a laptop and internet connection because I would be busy viewing my tagged photos.

And guess what? I had one of the most fulfilling weekends, last weekend, and here I am talking about an empty house.

Shows that when you're full of something, you're not exactly inspired. Or inspiring.

So, though I'd very much love to talk about what a great weekend I had, I just want to say how much I love this empty space which puts us all in a good mood.

It's no surprise though, because each and everyone of us had a "love at first sight experience" with this place.

Other happy updates later! :) Ta!


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

yayahafiza said…
kakak, i love to be in my empty house in Kulim as well!!! and what i've learnt, no matter how our house looks like, it always be our 'home' which is the most comfortable place (atleast) for us =)
Haneesa said…
of course, no matter how far we go, we'll always want to go back home :)
farah said…
saya suka rumah itu! =) sangat lawa ok! haha teringat rumah wall disney u tu =)
Haneesa said…
farah: saya pon! nanti bile dah penuh sikit, jums la sleep over saja-saja lagii k.

tapi mmg betul kannn disney wall tu. heheh. if from the other side of the road, mmg lagi nampak.

ps: makanan kat kedai-kedai sana sedap gila! tak tipu! ;)

gila ayat pancing

Popular Posts