tahun ni lain.

When an annual event/time of the year revisits, I love to read through my old posts to see what I was like back then. I always do that. For birthdays, New Years, Raya and not to forget Ramadan.

Every year is different for me because everybody's changing and I don't feel the same?

It's just that I'm consistently the same person with different feelings all the time, I guess? And so, it amuses me to read about that person I was last year, just to see how much I've changed. Seriously, I was giggling to myself, reading about the things I wrote. So young and mengarut.

All I can say is that... I was a whole lot more enthusiastic last year, that's right. It was so nice, jumping on the Ramadan bandwagon, getting excited about food and smuggling my blanket and pillow into my office at the wee hours of the morning.

I can't believe I was so excited and that my blog was wayy more exciting that it is now. And guess what? At that point, my blog had limited access. Only invited readers and still, it felt so good to share with those very few people.

Well, this year, I will try my best to recreate that excitement. I am sure it'll thwart as soon as I stop worrying too much about work (and the long hours which will inevitably deprive me of my chance to go to the mosque).

But I am determined! You hear that! Determined to make sure that this year's Ramadan is a memorable one, just as it was last year and the years before, even if it's memorable in it's own way.

Not to say that it isn't already different. I'm celebrating it with a fiancee this year (gedik mood is so on, TSK). Who would have thought, huh?

Well, selamat berpuasa to all, and REMEMBER! Jangan tamak dekat pasar malam okeh? Hee.



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts