random pillow talks

So, how is it possible for this blog addict to not blog at all for so many days? Oh, I’ve been blogging alright, but I’ve been blogging out of my head into thin air. So many thoughts, so much emotion. Not a word. I find it calming, for some reason. But then again, given enough time and space and apparatus (like now), here I am again.

Of course, the only thing that can help save me from all those nights I face the computer without any mission in particular is when we actually go there. That place is so special. I can’t stop thinking or saying it, but it really is very special.

I had the most relaxing weekend. I was curled up in bed in my work clothes Friday night, having pillow talks with one of my girls. Can’t tell you which one because it’s still a secret ;). So much to talk about and so much going on in each of our lives. I don’t know sometimes how we got from there to here and all I have are prayers that someday, somehow, all will be good for her. I have forewarned her many a time, as a sister should, of the consequences of this and that and before I begin divulging into details of things I shouldn’t disclose, I should stop talking about what we talked about.

Well. Anyway.

Saturday was spent with more pillow talks in between dozing off to Lalaland and back and I jumped with a start when I realised that it was already 10.15 a.m. and that I had an appointment at 11 a.m. So, fine the appointment was going to be held someplace near my place but I take such a long time to shower and get ready (and this time there are 2 girls! OMG!) so, I knew that it was going to take longer. We made it just in the nick of time, phew.

*

I am easily impressed with people who try to please me and accept my blunt and honest opinions with open arms. I love it when people have wonderful PR. I like it when they are accommodative and seem inspired by me.

One that note, I have found my videographer, Alhamdulillah. But as usual, I’ll only reveal and review once everything is okay, insyaAllah.

I managed to finish a book last weekend and it’s been quite some time since I last did that in the speed that I did. It was nice to be able to curl up in bed in your PJs for as long as you liked, with no TV, no internet and no entertainment (not even radio) with only a blanket and 2 fluffy pillows and a good book, of course.

I really have to get back to work, really seeing that I had to attend quite a long meeting in KL earlier today. It’s good to be back in the internet world, but the break was great while it lasted. More random things to come, hopefully ;)






Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts