run forrest run.


 I have been feeling rather melancholic lately. I don’t know why. So emotional. So deep. So lost in thought. There’s no specific reason of course, and life has not been unkind to me. In fact, it has been so, so kind. In fact, today marks one of the good beginnings in my life, insyaAllah.

Something brought me to a different path today. A path which spells the “P A S T”. It was in a way bittersweet. It reminds me that things change and we all move on. Whether or not we really, actually do is a different matter altogether, but what’s important is that we appear as if we are not stuck in a past no one really wants to remember.

There’s a mountain of things which I am currently experiencing and I can’t even start describing how they are affecting me. I just want some things which I cannot have (yet), feel some things I cannot help feeling and there are only 3 ways to go about it:

  • pray
  • run
  • bake

The first obviously helps because I know that Allah listens. When I cry for no reason, He listens and doesn’t think I am silly. Sometimes, we all need to let loose. Tears were made for a reason and mine’s to let my tension go.

I want and need a run more than anything right now, not just because it is good for me, but also because it lets me be. I can run down the hill with arms flailing and my heart burning but it’ll all be good in the end. I just know it will.

And baking. I used to bake a whole lot although I don’t end up consuming much or any of the things I make. It’s a huge stress reliever and it’s an activity long due. I don’t even have any reason to justify my baking activities or the lack of it.

Something is doing this to me, but I don’t know what. Maybe, just maybe, it’s a phase I’m going through. I will toughen it through. InsyaAllah.




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts