kesalahan tak lazim.

I was texting Abdul in the library just now because I needed help on some research.

He’s sort of like… my encyclopedia sometimes.

You know what it’s like with phones nowadays, right? When you type something, they either suggest a word in their system or suggest a word you’ve used in a text before.

I was looking for a book in the library (why else would I be there?) and texting him at the same time.


Abdul, what are the criteria of a pubic company?


And I had the urge to check before sending. Oops. Pubic Company? Hahahaha. What on earth is that?

Guess that auto spell functions don’t help that much after all, huh?

And by this, I am reminded by a presentation I had to do when I was in 1st year, Law School.

My classmate pointed something out to me, which I dismissed (sebab semasa 1st year saya ada sedikit bongkak perasan bagus tak mungkin aku ada buat salah kind of attitude), which I came to regret later.


My presentation was on Penisular Malaysia.


Baca betul-betul kalau nak tahu apa kesalahan saya. Betul-betul baca.

*slaps palm on forehead kalau masih tak nampak!*

I need to go to spelling class.




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts