specific b slaps.

I'll start this of with a specific note to a specific person. This is what we all have come to fondly know as the b****h slap. As we all know, that's what we all need at times.

If there's any pain at all that you're feeling at this point in time, it is not solely the pain that the specific person has been causing you, but also contributed by your own foolishness in dealing with the pain. My take on it is - walk away. And do it with dignity. That's all you've got left.

My second specific note goes out to a person I hardly understand. 

I don't know why it's so easy for you to frown. For absolutely no reason at all. I say that there's no reason because no one has been brave (or bright) enough to come forward to tell me what it is that's bugging the hell out of everyone so much. Really. What is it with me that dissatisfies you so much? Or is it your time of the month and it's okay for you to go around pulling faces at other people for petty reasons? Hope you realise that frowns tire our muscles. Everyone has problems. Give your muscles a break and smile already. Better still, stop being a coward and tell me what's wrong. I don't read silly frowns. 

My third specific note goes to...

NO ONE.

I'm not as angry as I thought I was, I guess. Need to get a good dose of coffee and I better get this piece of work done quick. No more late nights. No more.I'm exhausted.

Oh, turns out that I can write a short post after all.






Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts