the last straw.

Something is stressing me out. No, maybe there are many things stressing me out at the moment, despite the buzzing good news surrounding me. It's affecting me because I am not a good liar. I cannot be in a bad mood and maintain a straight face. Especially when I can no longer find the source of my misery. It cannot be helped.

I went to futsal last night with hopes of releasing that tension. I've got some pent-up issues burning in my head - I just needed to let go. But for many reasons, last night wasn't much of what I anticipated. The crowd has grown out of control, on the guys' part especially.

I know guys are mean, but I didn't know that working guys lack in any form of courtesy. In the first place, they didn't even know each other, and so, we brought them together. And the next thing you know, they're turning their backs on us, by conquering the court, giving us less time to play. They won't do the bookings and go through all the nitty gritty stuff - they just play.

I haven't joined them for 2 weeks now and yesterday, I was hoping to have a good evening with my friends. But I've had it. Last night was the last straw. They had the cheek to throw us out of the court after less than 20 minutes playing??? I stormed off the moment we left the court. I've had it with the guys. I'm thinking - next week, it's either they come at another time, or I won't be bothered to make that journey to Ampang from Putrajaya. Just not worth my fuel anymore.

On the other things which are making me crazy, let's just save that for another day.




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

yayahafiza said…
I kind of agree with you kakak!!! although i've missed the game for the past 3weeeks tp actually I had feel this before.... I know that we couldn't give our full commitment kn (so we need to invite them) tp tlg la be considerate sket.... we booked the court~ kalo nk conquer court, arrange sndiri la kn (i sound a bit emotional isn't it?)
Haneesa said…
betul tu! i mean, mmg sumtimes kita tak cukup orang sebab orang meeting and out of town, tapi bila kita dah ajak diorang, diorang buat perangai. melampau ok.

if you came last night, you would understand why i am so angry. semalam diorang main, langsung tak consider kitorang tunggu kat luar.

then, bile kitorang main, siap suruh keluar court sebab dah times up la konon.

seriously, i've had it with them.

tgk la next week if macam tu ramai sangat, malas dah nak pegi.
farah said…
nisa, r u free tonite? me, din and faizah nak jumpe kat uptown arnd 8.30-9 camtu =)

Popular Posts