sun beam

You know its love when you will do everything you can to slot in some time, no matter how hard the day was.

You know its love when your parents don’t bother to call you although it’s way past midnight because they know that you are in good hands.

You know its love when you still fight over who gets to bathe first and mock each other about the amount of time they spend to get ready.

You know its love when 2 people can share a small bed and it’s all still okay.

You know its love when you enjoy the simplest things like eating honey-chocolate covered cornflakes in your PJs with your eyes still so heavy with sleep.

You know its love when you can go out with no plans and still know that you’re going to have a blast.

You know its love when you can sit in line at Chili’s more than the 10 minutes promised and not be agitated by it.

You know its love when you share 3 plates of everything and nothing and be content sharing.

You know its love when you take crazy photos together and not care if the people around you thinks you’re out of your mind.

You know its love when you can go aimlessly in and out of shops not buying anything for 4 whole hours.

You know its love when it doesn’t really matter if you’ve run out of things to say. It’s the presence that counts.

I had that kind of weekend. I feel 10 years younger. We discussed so many things. Girly things. Adult things. Problems. Opinions.

I have such great people in my life and I am proud they are my family. I am amazed at what a 19 year old can teach me and inspire me to do. I am amazed.

I am so happy that we were all born with such great, big hearts; even if it means we get hurt sometimes.

I am glad that you girls are part of my life.

This post is lacking in photos. But they will come. I ♥ you both.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts