i was in the mood.

So, this week is one of those rare 4-working-day weeks with 3-day weekends. It's been a while now, hasn't it? And it's a much needed break too, considering the amount of time I spent at work last week. It was chronic, I tell you. I didn't talk to my colleagues at all the entire week because we were never free and by the time Thursday came, low-blood pressure attacked me. I knew I needed to slow down.

So, for the long weekend, I decided to do something that I love, which I have not been doing for eons now. I don't know whether it's because everyone in the house is on diet or because I'm just plain lazy to clean up after but point is I haven't done it for a long time. But yesterday, I was determined. After breakfast with Mamita and after running errands in Shah Alam, there was nothing else on my mind apart from BAKING.

I WAS HYPERVENTILATING. I needed to bake so badly, I cannot tell you how much (oh, dear, drama).

So, here goes.


Brownies made with love. 

If there was one food in this world, which would fit the bill of "don't judge the book by its cover", this would be it. This is the most deceiving looking dessert. I'm not lying. Once you bite, you'll be a convert for life.
 
Best served after baking day and a night in the fridge, topped with vanilla ice cream.

And these - are the homemade cupcakes made with love as well for our BBQ tonight. These are also mean though they look so super comot. I'm seriously not an artist in the kitchen, that much I know now. 

Okay, I'm going to get my 4th share of brownies for today now. Bye.



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

farah said…
saya nak!!! T_T *drools*
Haneesa said…
datang la rumah! ;)

they all had it with ice cream after the kenduri the other day.

best okay!!!

get well soon cepat cepat!

Popular Posts