little sentences.

Wow.3 days out of the office can do wonders. Sort of.
Don't get me wrong, I do like my job. But that doesn't make me a superwoman who doesn't like breaks.
And 3 days was enough for me. I came back today and was slapped with a pile of work to do.
Things are different now in the office. But it's kind of nice to say that... in a lot of ways, it's better.

This weekend, my cousin will be getting married.
She's 30, mind you and we all gave up on her because she's a workaholic.
But she finally, I mean HE finally found her and she set her ultimatum. Either you come and meet my parents or let's not get into this relationship at all.

He came with his family. And everything is set.
They will wed, insyaAllah on 23.05.10. Of course there were controversies.
They felt that he wasn't good enough for her. Well, tell me, which parent wouldn't be cynical about the boy taking their girl's hand. Correct?
No one can love us as unconditionally as they can. And they forget that.
But that aside, Alhamdulillah. I am truly happy for the union.

I am finding out that patience is not a mere virtue. It is a superhuman capability which very few can handle without falling sick or dropping dead.
There’s a lot of things we can do in this life.
But that doesn’t mean anyone will be pleased with our decisions. But we weren’t born to please everyone.
Maybe, we were born to just make the best out of our lives and live and let live.

Did you know that happiness is subjective?
I just found out. Sort of.
But it’s so subjective, no one really understands what makes you happy because they obviously wouldn’t be happy with what we’re happy with.
But that aside.
I actually am having a good day.




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts