what i am not saying.

I've been talking alot to alot of people and I have been listening to what they have to say.

What I fail to remember is that the paramount consideration is what I feel about things, more than anything else. Yes, opinions matter to me because they belong to those who matter to me. But, like I said, bottom line is that I must know exactly how I feel about things.

I did my fact finding and talked some more to more people. Would it make it any better if I talked some more? I doubt it.

My concerns are real. They are as real as concerns can get. They are not as silly as I thought. And I am, by all means, entitled to feel and think them. As every normal person would. I know that now.

What I fail to remember is that some people are listening to what it is that I am not saying. And even then, those concerns remain real as well. 

Of course I have doubts. But at the same time, if no one takes the risk, then, who would?

What are the odds? 

I do not know. 

Bottom line is that I don't have the answers to life and don't think I ever will get them. 

I am not depressed. Just confused. 

In the end, someone's got to give me credit for thinking of the things which I am not saying. No matter how silly. Because they are real. This will get better eventually. I know it will. 

InsyaAllah. 

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts