please, bear with me.

I am the kind of girl who writes.

Yes, I write. My blogging “career” (so-called, I don't even have NuffNang) began for illogical reasons, but for some reason, this is the only form of social networking which I am not willing to lose or give up unless my life depended on it.

I don’t mind that I am no longer active in Friendster. I don’t care much about MySpace. And I haven’t logged on to my Facebook account for the longest time now, only getting notifications and messages via email and I really don’t have a care in the world for what goes on there, but this blog,

I make the time for.

It may seem like I am taking too much time off during work to spend here. Or that I curi tulang in a way or another. But to me, it’s better than me bitching about some stranger or not so stranger with other people during office hours. Either its better or its just the same.

Either way, it’s better for me to write about what I observe and what I feel (I think) while keeping people’s identities safe, rather than talk about specific people who I sometimes think don’t really deserve to be bi**ched about so much. By nature, I’m not really mean, so it sort of hurts to talk about other people too much especially if I don't really have much of a problem with that person.

I love reading my old posts. Really, I do. No matter how chauvinistic that may seem to you. And no matter how stupid some posts are.

Sometimes, I read my posts from 4 months back or it could be from 2 years back. Just to see what it was that was going on in my life back then, and how I handled it. And then, I learn. It’s amazing how much you can learn from yourself. Honestly, try it and you’d be surprised.

I am in the process of learning something about myself at the moment. And I concede to the fact that I have been too overwhelmed with some things off late so much so that it affected the bigger picture which is more important.

I am learning every single day, that learning is an ongoing process.

The difference between me and you and you and you and all of you is the path we are learning on and the ways in which we are take those lessons to heart.

I feel like spilling words on my blog today. So, please bear with me ;)



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts