Wan Tanamera

Ever heard of that song before? I am not sure if that is the thing that they sing, but it sure does sound like that!

As promised here, I am now going to write about my Tanamera experience.

Be wary though, that I don’t splurge on spas unlike food and toiletries. So, my review might not be as holistic as it should be as it is not relative to anything else I have experienced before.

When we first decided to bring Batul to Tanamera, I just went along. I didn’t know where it is located or what the condition of the spa is like. One of the perks of having super efficient friends is that you can trust them with your life.

Now, I know that it is located at USJ 15 and it is strategic in the sense that you don’t exactly have to battle the traffic in the USJ 15 square itself. Parking isn’t aplenty, but if you don’t mind the heat and extra exercise, there are some parking lots a little farther away. But of course, you can always get someone to chauffer you around and drop you right in front of the place.

When we arrived, they told us to strip and left us with a pair of black disposable undies. Uuuu sexay!

Told us to lie face down and began massaging my legs and back. My masseuse was a little quiet. But I guess that’s because I wasn’t all that chatty as well. I just wanted to be pampered and I got my wish. By the time they told us to roll on our back (suruh baring terlentang) and began massaging my right foot, I was fast asleep.

I remained asleep while waiting for the scrubbing treatment and slept some more when they scrubbed me. I am not too sure what oil they used for the massage, but it wasn’t too overpowering. For the scrubbing treatment, they used coconut. If you are not a big fan of coconut, you might find that a little bit disturbing. But I am not particularly petty so, I didn’t mind.

All in all, I didn’t feel any pain at all. Though my masseuse was very quiet, Mamita’s was very attentive and asked on and off whether or not we were ticklish or whether anything hurt. Other than that, with the ambience of the room and the soft songs and sounds of nature playing in the background, I feel like I got my much needed rest and pampering session.

Of course, after the massage and scrub, we had to take a bath. The shower is a tad bit small. Tapi lama gila la aku mandi kan. Siap shampoo 2 kali lagi.

After that, I felt rejuvenated! But at the same time, rasa haus gila, gila, GILA! And sleepy as well. Which explains why I drank my milo dinosaur at Pappa Rich dalam sekelip mata and also makan kuey teow sup saja sebab mengantuk sangat.

The treatment took several hours. We began at 2 p.m. and it all ended at around 5 p.m.. And that was only for massage and scrubbing treatments. As for the rest, unless my friends leave a comment in the comment box, I am not in the position to review on their treatments. All I know is that we all took different ones and have our own experiences.

I would definitely go back there and ask them to massage my legs some more.

Plus it would be nice to reunite with black disposable panties.

Have never seen those before, even in pharmacies. Hehehe.

Website is here.

And oh, by the way, NO, my masseuse did NOT massage my breasts.

Unlike the gory stories I’ve heard before. So yes. That should put your mind to ease. 

I felt so clean after that. No doubt. You should try!




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts