Musim

I have never attended so many weddings in my lifetime. It’s musim, people say. And I’m more than glad to see my friends tie the knot. Thanks so much for those who invited me to share their special day.

30.05.2010
Aizamiya my classmate.

On that particular day, my dad asked me whether I had any plans and I said I didn’t. I remember that that was the long weekend and I had just baked so many things that no one wanted to eat and I was dying to get out of the house. And then, Mamita messaged me, I think and it snapped! Ding ding! No wonder the date looked familiar! I was supposed to attend Aizam’s wedding. And I was the one who told her that she was allowed to throw a bomb over my house if I didn’t attend (sangat dekat okay! lain kali ada wedding dekat Dewan Komuniti, buzz me, it’s so near my place. if you’re lucky, ada brownies supply in the fridge. paling busuk pon ada ice cream pelbagai flavour since Mama can be quite a hoarder where ice cream is concerned). OOPS. Okay, back to the real story.

So, we went to the wedding and Aizam looked STUNNING! She was clad in pink and her make up was amazing! The best part was seeing her wide, wide smile the moment she saw me heading towards the dais to take her photo.


I gathered that the theme was Moroccan-ish. Seriously, it was very, very beautiful. Everything was. I especially like the cake cutting ceremony which was done in the dome-like structure! Unique!


And after Aizamiya’s, these people (newlyweds not included of course) came over to my house for a round (or 2 or 3) of brownies and ice cream. Rugi siapa tak datang. Jaja was the luckiest – she got more to take back to Malacca.




05.06.2010
Zaza and  Hashley:

I follow her blog and because bloggers sort of “get” other bloggers although we don't know each other much, it was exciting to see her getting married to the (long time) love of her life – Hash. And from her wedding updates, she did mention that her home reception outfit was a little bit vintage and she was right! Clad in grey with her hair up in tiara, she certainly did look a little bit like Audrey Hepburn ;)

Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us.

And here’s an artistic shot by Nadnad.


What were you trying to shoot, again?

And here, the nicest photo of the day after about 10 (shaky) attempts.



Wah, semua DAH kahwin! Congratulations, kawan-kawan :)



Thank you so much again for sharing your special day with us!




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

shueyshoelove said…
neesa!baju kawan u yang first tuh cantik lah.any idea who did her tailoring? plus, ur pictures might just convince me to follow my dad's idea of having reception kat that hall. macam cantik je. it's all about how it is decorated. tee hee.
Haneesa said…
ouh, i happen to know. her baju was done was armaweddingcouture. their pieces are LOVELY kan! the people pon i heard quite nice. cuba you google :)

Popular Posts