i'm out of this game.

Thought it was too minute a detail to notice. But good friends will always be good friends. You can be miles apart and still, they can tell what your heart is thinking.

I'm out of this competition.

I'm too old to compete.

Wait. 

I'm too matured to compete.

I don't want to play this game because it isn't one.

It's my life and as much as I have changed (for the better), I am true to myself.

And guess what? Some other people don't change.

Play your own game. In your own way. I'm out of this competition.

It was never one to begin with :)


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

zhmt said…
xpe, biar org buat kat kite. yes, some people dont change. that's y they always left far behind when others move to engage better things. rest assured, this IS your moment. not theirs. :) enjoy~

P/s: kalau nk tolong apa2 bgtau, insyaAllah i'll help.
Haneesa said…
thanks dearest :)

Popular Posts