jum cari "bini"


It’s been a while since I last treated myself to something. And trust me, I have been working very hard to earn my keep. So, I treated myself to a round of (window) shopping yesterday. Well, actually, I was out on a mission to find a beanie (yes, not bini). Yes, of all things – a beanie. Because someone out there seems to think the world of it and since that makes him happy (plus I’ve come around to trusting his taste), I’m more than happy to go scout for one.

Plus, it’s always nice to dream that he’ll take me to a cold place one fine day (pretty pleassse!).

Thing is, I found a lot of them yesterday, and I wasn’t even fickly about them. I liked most of the things I saw but I still had one problem. Okay, make that many problems.



They were all on other peoples’ heads.
(I will never be as cute as this if I ever find my beanie, of course)

And it was annoying me to the core! The last one I saw was in cream-ish and it was on this kid’s head and I was *this* close to walking up to her to ask her where she got hers, before I realised how freaked out I would be if someone else did that to me. So, I bit my tongue and walked on as if I didn’t see it.

So, please. If you happen to see/find a beanie, please do tell me. Preferably one in off white/cream. And please, don’t recommend the one at Forever 21. I do not want to be responsible for cutting its ball off. Ooops.





Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts