10 in the afternoon.


Today I feel a degree of fatigue which cannot be named on the scale of one to ten. This week has been so awfully tiring that all I want to do right now is have an hourly countdown to 10 p.m. (yes, 10 p.m.) because that would mark the end of my working week (for this week at least).

And the one day I am free during lunch (today) is the day I find myself all alone on 10th floor. Everyone had left by the time I was finished with my assignment and was ready to go out. And though I did say going out alone is okay, this particular day, I just wanted to talk to someone during lunch. I have been so deprived of conversations and human contact of any kind – I don’t even talk with Mama that much anymore when I get back from work (because she’d be asleep already).

And just when I thought, “its okay, you’ll be fine alone”, I met Nadnad at the Concourse! She didn’t have any plans either, so we ended up being each other’s lunch date. Hahaha. Such good luck! We ended up eating Burger King and lots of juicy stories for lunch. Super, super nice ;)

Anyways, now I’m back in the office, waiting for my boss to get back. I really, really, REALLY hope that I won’t need to stay back (again) today. Can you sense the degree of my hopes in this sentence that I am now writing?

I’m so blurred about my plans this weekend. It’s my cousin’s bertandang in Kodiang, Kedah, but word has it that we’ve got more than enough people on the rombongan’s list. Don’t know if we’re part of it as well. I hope we don’t make a day trip (as planned) because it would be so tiring! Plus, this weekend, there’s going to be something special ♥ ;).


There are 2 more hours to 5 p.m. But I’m counting on my work to end at 10 p.m. (yes, waiting with bated breath til 10 p.m.). So, wish me luck for the next 7 hours!





Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts