another one.

Windows. That’s something I often work on. Last week, the windows opened widely for me and all the stars seem to align in my favour. I got things to go my way. All the way!! (apa aku merepek kerepek ni)

I got off work early on Friday. Picked my husband up from the ERL and we got ready to attend my friend’s wedding at Dewan De’ Sri Endon, which is about 10 minutes away from my house, maybe?

The venue looked amazing! I super love venues with yellow lighting, makes us all look pretty, oooh. The food was PLENTY! We seriously didn’t know which one to choose! I know this because I was in line with Aleng and Tash and we had already (greedily) piled our plates, only to realise there were MORE food! And the cendol… I was just so seriously WOWED by the cendol, that I could eat 5 of them, yum yum.

And let’s not forget the bride, who looked nothing less than lovely. Stunning and so berseri-seri, I tell you!

It was a lovely night. It was fun-filled with laughter (and loads of babies) and questions of “when?” or “dah berisi?” or “have you missed your period?” were abundant. No offence taken. I just smiled and told everyone to relax.

Yaa and I have been friends since we were 13 and we were housemates and dorm mates and basically she was one of my mom’s “daughters” as well, like most of us are to all of our moms. Heehee.

I wouldn’t have missed her wedding for the world and since I had every opportunity to attend it, I made my way there!

It’s been a while since I attended any Fighterzs’ wedding too so meeting the girls on that Friday night was a huge treat for me, no joke! That night, I had no other choice but to abandon my husband for a couple of hours because these girls are just too much fun to be with!

Here are some photos, which I (shamelessly) stole from Dira because my camera just didn’t work its wonders that night.


Congratulations, Yaa and Midi! May you have a blessed life always and may you cherish and love one another. It’s not always going to be pretty, but most times, it’ll be beautiful ;)

p.s: masih muat baju tunang. pheww. lap peluh sikit.

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts