a tad bit psychoactive

It’s Monday. Initially this morning, I blogged about this but I decided to unpublish it as I was sure the day would become better.

But now, it’s 1536 hrs. And I’m still sleepy and still lazy. As much as I don’t want to believe in the myth of how unappealing first days of work are, it’s just true and there’s nothing that can be done to change that fact.

It’s crazy. I need that psychoactive drug to wake me up though I’m trying very hard to live off it. But I really can’t concentrate on this particular research anymore. This research is boring me to my bones and I feel like I need to move on to something else for a while. I need to move on.

The gravy from the noodles I had for lunch has started kicking into my system and my eyes are drooping. So heavy are my lids that a millisecond of reading would send me to dreamworld.

Need. To. Sleep. Very. Badly.

Need. P S Y C H O A C T I V E. Drug. Very. Badly.

Comments

Popular Posts