college grounds.



I have to say I have mixed feelings about TKC  moving. As skema as I was back then, which caused me to not explore the compounds as much as I should have, I have memories everywhere. The biskut krim in the Sickbay which I gobbled down each time I was on duty, Dewan Budiman where we burnt the midnight oil preparing for ED, the lanes in college on which we used to sneak on in the wee hours of the morning to get to some place we weren’t supposed to go. And of course, the Form 3 study room in Block E holds so many warm memories.

I grew up on the grounds of Bukit Merbah.

So, it’s only natural that I’m sad that I wouldn’t be able to relate when people refer to TKC at Enstek.

But.

Having said that, for the betterment of the school, I think it’s a good move. Our TKC population is growing and so must our grounds. With the advancement of technology, it is only fitting that we improve our facilities and infrastructure.

We should be proud of this positive progression and always know that no matter where we reside, we’ve got to keep the flag flying high.

Still sad, I know.

Which is why I’m super glad we have photos to keep the memories alive.

top: at Dewan Budiman, bottom left: ♥, bottom right: mommies and babies
top left: Balsam, my first dorm, top right: Kesidang, my Form 3 dorm, bottom left: Mahsuri Lounge, bottom right: From the Lounge of Block D Mahsuri
top: Ada Aku Kesah? Siapa nak fine pun? Haha. p.s.: I miss Syood! bottom left: Block E Form 3 Lounge (now, Rosebay), bottom right: Dining Hall
LOVE-HATE. BAHAHAAHAHA. (note: NOT with the person of course!)
so many fond memories~
Bottom: kiri tu mama anak sorang, ehemm (tak sedar diri lagi tu, hehe)

It was good to grow up here. I wouldn’t have wanted it any other way.

//p.s: all the while, Atok (my dad) taught Luqman how to use the horn in the car. So, throughout the time we were taking photos here, he honked me to hurry up!!! That cheeky boy!

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

wahi drink said…
i'm both happy and sad to see those pictures...tgh recall nama dorm...morinda ada tak?or is it randia?
Haneesa said…
haha, wahi drink your name is just hilarious. one of the most favourite things about college is wahi. haha. btw, it's randia. at block G

Popular Posts