"mint" to be.



During the last family wedding, I was in labour. Oh, yes. I was, I was.

Back then, in all my attempts to seem like a cool mom-to-be, I initially told my parents not to worry; that I’ll FOLLOW THE ROMBONGAN to Gemencheh. I told them I didn’t mind having a baby in Negeri Sembilan.

But of course, they did everything to keep me away and made sure I had to run an errand in KL instead.

In retrospect, I’m kind of glad I stayed behind. My being there would have caused too much drama. I’m sure my cousin-in-law would have hated me ‘til now for stealing her limelight.

Lucky for me though, there are 2 upcoming nuptials in 2013! And that means I get to dress up and get my baju raya in advance and take wedding photos again! Ah, I like!

One of the themes that has been decided on involves the colour mint. Which is perfect because I don’t have anything in mint (yet). What’s even more perfect is mint green garbs seem to be selling everywhere.

I just have to tell my heart to be still and decide. Yeay to retail therapy!



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts