Rainbow High

Adik said, "OhmyGod, Kakak, your batch so beriya!" Hehe

First and foremost, I’d like to say kudos to the Organising Committee for planning such a beautiful event for us all!

This 10th year reunion has always been one of the things in 9802’s pipeline, but it never really kicked off, much “thanks” to “initially nominated” OCs like me, whose life went on a fluctuating spiral after I gave birth.  

Yesterday’s Rainbow Party was superb and it was such a wonderful way to end 2012!

So many of us turned up and it felt like old times all over again. I’m sure the Plus Ones, who were mostly husbands and partners were shocked to see the true colours of their wives! (and for that, I’m sure my husband is mighty glad that he’s escaped the chaos, haha!)

There was so much shrieking, laughing and hugging to compensate for the many years we haven’t met.

Of course, there were (one too many) photography sessions, which I’m sure we the mommies would have loved if it were not for our babies wiggling like mini octopuses on our arms

But all in all, I had such a blast! Almost felt like a teenager all over again! Well, almost because it was kind of impossible to ignore my excited baby who looked like he couldn't wait to join his older Abangs and Kakaks running around the Grand Ballroom.

We both went home "high" on rainbow.

He slept smiling last night ;)

This reunion wasn’t only to celebrate the 10th year after leaving college and 15 years of friendship, but also to visit TKC Bukit Merbah for the last time before it moves to Enstek, Nilai.

Which is why, after the Rainbow Party at Allson, we adjourned for an "after party" in TKC Bukit Merbah.

p/s: I was nominated best-dressed for all 3 categories tapi tak cukup vote! Aiseh~

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

yayahafiza said…
Kakak love..... Frankly speaking, I have to keep my strength at the very high level everytime I log on my Fb for the past 2days.... Jealous, sedih but at the same time I'm happy to see my lovely sister(s) are happy with the party!!! Plus the support we received from teachers (I consider that as a great achievement when we can get 10 teachers to be there with us)... Thanks to Dekda and all other committee *wink*

Yes, I am suppose to be one of the committee... Unfortunately, due my work needs, I have to pass this and just looking at the photos.... Initially we planned to have it at TKC, Bukit Merbah for the whole event (since TKC will be moving soon isn't it)... Yes, we can planned but Allah knows better, TKC has to move to Enstek earlier which caused us to change the venue (Alhamdulillah, we managed to secure Alson Klana although it was just 1.5months away from the event date)....

I missed singing college song during assembly, cheering etc.... Buat kecoh, running along lane, camwhoring like no body business and I really wish that I've taken a photo of my car in front of the hall (I brought my car to TKC during OGA day last year - pheww... atleast 'my red baby' knows where 'his mommy' grown up before.... hehehe :P)Not to forget, I think I shud have sent a video for me to say thanks to all teachers in TKC.... We owe them a lot... :)

Glad to hear that Luqman already knows how to honk.... So u better watch out after this... hehe... OMG, my comment is too long, as if I am writing a new post on your blog... Sorry kakak :) just trying to express my feeling on how much I missed college :P

Take care kakak... Send my hug and kisses to Luqman :)
Haneesa said…
Aera, it must be hard on you to have helped organised this event and yet not being able to attend yourself. We missed you there and I'm sure that some day, some time, you will be able to go back to college to reminisce in your own time. Though we all know that it just won't feel the same kan.

I hope that this move is for the best and I hope that they won't change the original setting of Bukit Merbah. That would just be heartbreaking.

You take care as well and hopefully we'll meet some time okay. It's been ages since we met, so we must make that one of our 2013 resolutions ;)

Popular Posts