temah.

During my UiTM days, specifically during exams, my brains would move faster than my hands, causing me many spelling mistakes. And also causing me to be the mother of so many “new born words”.

Most of the time, those “new born words” would be a combination of two words which I was thinking about writing at the moment, in all my efforts to not forget the point I was trying to make.

Off hand, I’m not able to give you an example. It has, after all, been quite a while since I last did an exam paper which requires me to write so fast.

Today though, as I was amending an opinion subsequent to a discussion with my boss, my head thought of the words, “telah mengesahkan”.

But what really came out on my document was –

“TEMAH”

And I was typing, not even writing.

Haih, I’m so smart sometimes, I’m ashamed to admit how much.   

>.<"



Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts