you remind me of a girl that I once knew.


There was a time in my life when it was okay to share everything.


It’s really not okay to share everything, but it was interesting that I did.

When I first opened a blog, I didn’t really think of sharing anything with anyone, let alone everyone.

But the prospect of having other people “read you” was a real thrill.

Now, it’s like a thriller.

People can be so insanely psychotic. And judgemental. So, they literally read you like a book. And gossip about you and your life, even if they didn’t know you at all.

Which is why I stopped being so honest about things, I guess. Which is why I also started writing things which I thought would inspire. And also dedicated my writings to my so-called travelogues and events only.

When really, my head is singing, “Liar, liar, pants on fire.”

My life is not all drama all the time. But it’s not perfect all the time either.

And most of the time, I wish I were more open about things, like I used to be.

Question is, do I want to be that person. Am I really still that person? Do I mind if some random stranger thinks I’m not that skema person they thought I was?

Because in truth, anyone who’s met me in person knows that far from skema, I can be crazy. In fact, most times, I am crazy.

Oh, youth, where art thou?

I really miss that free spirit.

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts