my rookie mistakes.

Gah, these past 2 weeks have been CRAYZEH!

 I’ve been so horribly bogged down with work and literally had no time for anything other than.

And now that things are beginning to slow down a little bit (sort of), all I feel like doing is to catch up on my precious sleep. Which I (shamelessly) did for a short while just now though I’m still at work! Cannot tahan.

*yawwnnn*

Due to some organizational changes taking place, I can’t help but to be reminded of the rookie mistakes that I once made. Looking back, I wonder why I was so naïve, so scared, so panicky and so lazy (at times!).

I don’t exactly regret those mistakes I’ve made because they matured me in a way that only experience is able to teach someone. But regrettably, those rookie mistakes haven’t been forgiven or forgotten though years have been put into efforts of redemption.

I have come a long way in Service, yes I have, and realistically speaking, I foresee many more to come. But in order to survive the many more years to come, I’ve learnt (sadly, the hard way) that I’ve got to turn on a deaf ear where my rookie mistakes are brought into the picture at the most inopportune moments. 

To err is human.

And I guess they’re human too.

Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts