Rat


Though naturally competitive, I’ve never thrown anyone under the bus before. This is why, when someone rats about someone else to me, I become more wary about the amount of trust I should place in that someone.

Or everyone, for the matter.

My motto is simple, “If s/he rats on someone else to you, s/he’ll rat on you.”

 Intentionally, unintentionally, purposely or not purposely, innocently or not so innocently – really not the point at all.

Point is that it’s not impossible because it has become second nature to that person.

Be wary, be very, very wary.

And keep all your indiscretions to yourself. You don’t know who’s watching. And what they’ll be saying (to someone else).


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts