Woolworths Obsession.

That short break at the Esplanade really made us both super energized afterwards. To be honest, it felt like one of our text messages from year 2006 came to life, but I won’t elaborate on that. Hehheehee. (Don’t you think I am awfully giggly in this whole “Autumn in Love” label? Pardon the school girl in me won’t you?)


Safe to say that we had a few minutes of some quality shut eye at the Esplanade but soon after, the sun was pouring itself over our eyes and so we had no choice but to get up and start exploring the city.


That’s when we discovered Murray St. and Murray St. Mall and also, my all time favourite – Woolworths.

Although there’s just the 2 of us, I don’t know why Woolworths became the “Must-Stop-Centre” every time we were on the way back to our hotel from anywhere. It’s so powerful that it’s weird. My take on why we were so smitten with Woolworths is because it’s the only shop open past 7.00 p.m. =.="


Anyways, after roaming around the city and going in and out of shops with no shopping list in hand (the most dangerous kind of shopping ever, don't you think?), my husband got himself a couple of TShirts and I got myself a cute pair of pumps (nasib baik sebab the shoes I was wearing later failed on me as we were walking back to the hotel).

As the temperature hit a high and we were looking like complete goons with layers of clothes and turtleneck and all, we decided to head back to the hotel. Didn’t really care at that point whether or not there was a room available. All we knew is that we were dying to get some proper sleep and do some proper planning of our activities for the next few days to come.

NOTE TO SELF: Perth is known as the Sunshine Capital. It is not unpredictable like Melbourne where it gets really cold even in summer. Aeroplane pun lagi sejuk dari Perth. AHAHAHA. Just so you know, I brought 2 jackets along with me because I was afraid I would freeze (!!!) (Idiot betul!). Nasib baik bawak baju ala-ala summer jugak sebab the weather throughout the whole trip was super cantik. Alhamdulillah.

Post ini tiada "I ♥ you baby" photo bukan sebab tak love tapi sebab tangan penuh dengan bag Woolworths pada masa itu. Hahahaha.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts