Autumn in Love.



You see, I have this lil' notebook (as in notebook, notebook, not electronic notebook), where I jot down the things I want to write about. I have this tendency to think about alot of things when I am driving alone and sadly, for very obvious reasons, I very well can't update my thoughts while I am driving. Dangerrrr.

So, each time I think very strongly of something or feel like sharing a portion of my very "interesting" (lah sangat) life, I jot it down so that I can write about them whenever I find the right time and opportunity to.

I have been jotting down so many things as my life has been quite eventful of late.

But the event last week would probably supersede any other thing that I ever intended to write about.

We finally went for our honeymoon. 

If you have been a reader of this blog, you would have probably noticed that I went straight back to work after my wedding ceremonies. Yes, we waited up 'til now to go for our honeymoon.

We went to Perth. And many people raised their eyebrows as to our choice.

But let me tell you one thing, after 6 days and 580 pictures later, we can surely testify that we had the time of our lives! We've even planned on going back there to visit all the places we didn't get to visit this time round.

I will update bit by bit about our Lover's Getaway.

But for now, I'll be signing off now as I need plenty of rest before I hit the road again.

This would probably be one of the best things I've done and I'm glad I did it with my husband.


Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts