City Walkabout.


As much as I love airports, I really didn’t know what else to do there after we had our breakfast and our fair share of silly camwhoring. We inquired about the transportation available and found out that the Shuttle would take us right to the doorstep of our hotel. How convenient! So, we bought tickets and boarded the Shuttle.

Our first stop was the Domestic Airport.

And our second was Burswood Entertainment Complex.

Our hotel was the third.

Throughout the whole journey to the hotel, we were just grinning like silly monkeys, like seriously. Like I said before, it’s so difficult to put into so many words the excitement I felt at that point in time and throughout the whole trip.

It’s as if you’ve been given a surprise gift you’ve always wanted your whole life or something. Well, come to think of it, that was sort of what I got, don’t you think so? Teeheeeheee.

So, if you’re a B2B, it’s highly logical that you’d get way more excited about the Honeymoon, or “Hornymoon” as some of you put it (teeheeheee) because it IS something every girl (or even guy) would and SHOULD look forward to.

So, anyways, about ½ hour later, we arrived at our hotel. It was still very, very early but I checked to see if my name was in the system. I was assured I would get a room, but the earliest they could give me a room was at lunchtime (around 12.00 p.m. what a bummer). So, apa lagi. We parked our bags in the luggage area (very, very safe place in the hotel) and headed to town.

Now, unlike me, my husband is GREAT with maps. He grabbed a few at the hotel lobby and the next thing I knew, he was leading us both left, right and centre. I felt so safe with him! *lega*


We decided to have a walkabout around the city first before we decided to do any activities.


So, we took photos in front on the Perth Mint, which was not yet open at that time (it opens at 9.00 a.m., so yes, we were that early) and started walking with no specifc destination in mind.


The City is a lil’ bit hilly; like it has tiers of some sort. So, we both decided to walk the lower tier first and that’s where we “met” Langley Park. IT IS HUGE!!! (But I later discovered that this isn’t the biggest Perth has to offer)

SPOT ME IF YOU CAN!

THERE I AM!


Then, we walked by the Swan River and had a look at the cruise packages they had to offer.

Finally, our legs were just too tired, so to give it its much deserved rest we went to the Esplanade.


And that’s where we discovered the beauty of THE SELF-TIMER.

As usual, I'll leave you with an "I ♥ you baby" shot.




Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts