Daniel Wellington - Wrist Candy

To be honest, I'm not much of a watch person simply because I don't see the point of owning so many, that you have to think about which is "Monday", "Tuesday", "Wednesday", "Thursday" and so on and so forth. 

However, when the Daniel Wellington watches came up for sale... I instantly fell in love, not only because I don't own anything (re:watch) like it (which makes it justifiable if I were to get one for myself), but also because they look so damn good! Like yummylicious on my wrist kind of good!

So, I trolled the internet for more information, and found out that the Daniel Wellington watches have 3 signature designs for women-

1. The Stripe Watch


 I love blue, red and white so my love for this one goes without saying.


If I were to get this watch, I would probably pair it with simple stripe tee, pair of pants and denim jacket. I think the striped tee will complement the design of DW blue stripe watches well to create a chic look. But alternatively, I think a plain coloured tee would work as well to lighten up the whole outfit.

2. The Black Leather Watch


I must confess that this is my least favourite out of the 3 signature styles because (to me) it's just so SERIOUS... however, I totally get it why this made it into the "signature" list. It's black, which gives the "gaya, mutu, keunggulan" feel to it, and of course, it's versatile and can be used for all occasions.


If you're into this watch, you can probably wear it with black pants, a white top and an some outerwear.

3. The Brown Leather Strap


I love the whole rustic and country feel that this watch brings with it and if I didn't get the stripey watch, I'd probably get this one for myself!

I think this is one of the most versatile out of the 3 signature styles! The brown is sophisticated enough yet it tones down a look into a more casual appearance effortlessly, regardless of what you put on. If I were to get this one, I would probably throw on what the girl in the picture below is wearing (except of course, I'd be wearing some long pants and my tudung!) because this is one of my most favourite looks ;)
 

Well, just in case you're wondering where you can get these beautiful wrist candies, head on to Zalora by clicking on the Daniel Wellington tab for a wider collection.

Happy time watching!

;)

Comments

Popular Posts