we're parents, above all.


That’s what my husband and I agreed to be for life when we decided we were finally ready to have a baby.

And with that commitment, comes some days like yesterday night, where we had to be content with getting even a little bit of sleep on the kitchen floor.

Yes, you heard me right, the freaking kitchen floor, complete with comfy pillows and all.

You see, Luqman had an amazing weekend. We drove him around to so many places, went to so many shops, fed him all his favourite things, he got enough sleep and most importantly, he was around his extended family, and being the first grandchild on both sides, the attention he received was 10000-fold than normal.

He also got a new toy which I bagged at the petrol station.


Yes, he gets toys from everywhere, this boy.

I bought the toy as a tool of distraction, especially for times when I’m busy in the kitchen. What I least expected was that it would distract him from his sleep and along with that, mine and my husband’s.


You want to take a wild guess what was keeping him up all night?

Wait for it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THESE.


THESE FREAKING NUMBER FRIDGE MAGNETS!!!

Ah, the perks of parenthood.

Ironic thing is that both husband and I woke up early that morning. No such thing as Monday blues.

Now, where do I get those alphabet ones? 


Nampak sangat best tidur kat dapur.

Hahahaha! 

Comments

me said…
OMG I soooo understand coz I bought those for Luqman too!! and now semua I dah kemas masuk Tupperware and sorok sebab tak larat pulak nak layan dia asyik dekat fridge and throwing them everywhere on the kitchen floor on top of it all hahaha
yayahafiza said…
hahahaha.... i saw kareem's fb.... he woke up at 3am?? mmg nk suruh mama and daddy tahjud namanya tu :P
Haneesa said…
tasha: ooooh, i am so tempted to do the same! my luqman also throws them on the floor, bawah fridge and now, he's attempting belakang fridge as well! kalau our luqmans meet, they'll either hit it off atau gaduh with each other sebab sama sangat perangai ahahahahah!

aera: yessss, patut take turns solat tahajud hahahahahaha. bertuah punya budak si luqman ni hahaha
me said…
Haha bergabung meletuppp!!!

Popular Posts