yoyo

It’s LAW 549 tomorrow. That means it is Remedies tomorrow. And right now, I am not acting like I should and I feel panic rising. I understand what I’m reading, I just have trouble memorising cases. Actually, tomorrow’s paper covers 3 subjects in one. So, can you blame my agitation? And from what I heard, it’s freaking hard to score. And I believe that. Yet, here I am attempting to not be so stressed out.

I feel bloated. I don’t know why. I eat only one meal per day now because I’m bored of Shah Alam food. Nothing appeals to me anymore. Probably we’ve just had too many take outs this past 2 months. And final exams are not helping either. As far as I can remember, when we said our goodbyes before raya, we were all acting like it was the end. How deceitful. We’ve got 5 final papers, though they say Evidence is not examinable. To me it is at least.

And here I sit in Baiduri watching Mami turn into Siti Faizah, while I wait for my mind to clear so that I can finally sit down properly and get down to business.

Perhaps I should change my port. Pegi McD lah camni. Or somewhere else. I don’t know. I just want to do well tomorrow. And do well generally in all papers.

Oh, I’m just so freaking lost.

I feel like a yoyo.

Comments

Popular Posts