sikit saja lagi

I’m so tired, I don’t think any amount of sleep would be able to compensate the amount of sleep I’ve lost so far, and I don’t think any amount of sleep would be sufficient to constitute “recuperation”.

It’s the final week of Honours I and only Allah knows what I’ve been through. I have to admit that some parts of it were actually quite fun but towards the end, the tensions started to rise, on my part at least and especially on my part, and there was this point in time when I simply hated being part of this programme.

But then, most things are resolved already, and I hope that things get better eventually, after Raya ends. I can’t wait for Raya to come. I know for a fact that I might not be able to enjoy as much as I would like to since my exams would be right after Raya, and even after my Finals end, I still have the Mock Trial to think of. So, basically, although classes have basically ended already, there are still some things that need to be thought of before the semester really, really ends.

Actually, I’ve nothing much to write about. I probably had a lot of anger contained inside of me the past week, but I’m learning to take it by the horns and not let it consume me. I was getting thinner by the day due to immense stress and currently, I am on a mission to gain some weight before I go back for Raya.

And the workload; well, it’s still shite, as usual. I don’t think it will EVER end. Thank God I’ve learnt not to say, “the worst is over” because one work piles on top of the other after one submission is submitted. So, basically, stop wondering when in freaking hell I’m going to be free. Because I guess I won’t really ever be free. Except perhaps during my holidays.

That’s all for now. I have a bunch of Pleadings to complete and I am forbidden from sleeping because I definitely will not be able to wake up tomorrow morning, just like every other morning I have failed to resist the comfort of my bed.

p.s.: I’m obviously bored. I think it shows from my entry how bored I am and what a boring person I have now become. … haih… mengenang nasib setiap hari….

Comments

Popular Posts