rebellion

I’ve been up since 5. Okay, no, I’ve been up since 2 but only for a while because then I slept again until 5. I was so hungry I gobbled a bowlful of cereal, minus the milk. Had my second dose of Nescafe and I’ve been up since then. Convey test in approximately 4 hours and I can’t say for sure whether or not I am prepared. All I know is that I can’t wait to get over and done with it. And the Civil File; well, I’m sorry, but this is definitely the wrong time to give us any file to complete, so please excuse the quality of work; it won’t be good, trust me.

I don’t know where all this rebellion is coming from. It’s as if I’ve just lost interest in everything and the only thing on my mind right now is my home and also Raya cookies. That’s next on my to-do list.

I wish I had an oven here, and then I can bake my brownies and cakes; the only thing I seem to love.

I need a holiday. And I want to go on a holiday somewhere. And I want to do so, so badly that I’m willing to crush my piggy bank just so I can get away.

I haven’t had much of a life, I’ll have to admit. And I’m bound to not have any for a while until I finish off my Honours.

I don’t know what I want to do after this. It seems like I’m discouraged. Can I do something not legal-related, please? And can I not work with too many Malays please? No offence, but I have reasons of my own.

I can’t wait for Jessup Moots. Who knows, I might moot? Haha. Kesian Firm.

Never mind whatever. I should resume my reading. I really need to. Though the only thing on my mind right now are Cornflakes Cookies. Yum.

Comments

Popular Posts