criminal

It’s my third paper tomorrow. Advanced Criminal Procedure. And because I like this subject and also the lecturer, I don’t feel as stressed out as I did for my Remedies. Though my stress for Remedies had nothing to do with the like or dislike of the subject or the lecturer at all.

My Remedies paper was nothing short of disappointing. So, I guess I shall not elaborate because it’s been a week anyways since I last sat for it. I’m just hoping that this particular paper would be able to console my disappointment towards whatever that has passed.

On the brighter side of things, Abdul has formally graduated, Alhamdulillah. And with flying colours, too! I’m so proud to have such a smart boyfriend. Thhihih. I’m glad that his final exam results have brought joy to him. I’m just hoping that mine would do the same for me.

It’s discouraging to see my ongoing assessment marks. It doesn’t help that the rest of the entire world is doing pretty well, and I find myself feeling like someone stupid, doing stupid. That’s probably why I’m so discouraged to work as a lawyer, or do anything legally related, for the matter.

I don’t know. I just want to get over and done with all this. I’d probably chart my course later, which is so unlike me. But for now, that puts my mind at ease. Back to reading. Taa!

Comments

livingblossoms said…
hi kakak! good luck for the finals..and congrats to your boy for graduating..take care

Popular Posts