so weird

I got half the day off today. And honestly, it feels good and not so good at the same time. I’m so, so used to a busy, hectic schedule that all this free time worries me. Or am I just being ungrateful? Well, anyhow, I got some sleep this afternoon. It’s been so long since I last got an afternoon nap, as in a real, proper one, where I didn’t have to sleep at my table in the office.
I’ve actually got loads of stuff to settle, despite having so much “free” time la sangat. There are still assignments to submit next week before we all go for our Raya holidays and I’m currently working on them.
Viva tomorrow and insya Allah I’ll be able to make up for all the lost marks in our submission.
Next up is my CTA examination of witnesses, which I think I’ve done enough for.
Pleadings to submit on Monday. Plus a test on the same day. Convey scares me, and for some unfathomable reason and I think a viva would serve me better than a test.
I am currently working on my anger as well, which is a good thing, I must say.
Picnic for buka today, and I am so, so excited.
I love seeing people getting married, it seems like it’s the absolute best thing to do. Atau saya dah gatal?
What on planet earth am I babbling about?
I really don’t know.
I miss Abdul. It’s been 30 months and 2 days. We are sooo oold. Haih..
I have tonnes of pictures to upload, but I don’t seem to have the patience. Nanti la yer.
For now, I want to think of what to treat my classmates to for buka.
Tomorrow, I’ll be able to fast again. Alhamdulillah, I will be able to enjoy and fully appreciate the last 10 days of puasa.
Okay. I’m off for now. Need to get Fai to pick me up to go to pasar malam in his red Ferrari… type, type, type and SMS… (ouh, he just told me to meet him there. Cheh. Malas nak drive ni… hmm)
Toodles everyone. It feels so weird to be free.

Comments

Popular Posts