i love

It’s been too long since we had a decent meal together. The last I think was a quick buka puasa together, which we gobbled down quickly because we had to rush back to the office to finish off our SA. So, tonight really was great. Great company, great food, great laughs, great conversation. I just love these girls. They heal my bad days because, no matter how many new friends I make, I still run back to them for everything.

The food at Marche was great. Too bad I couldn’t eat as much as I wanted to. Actually I regret not eating more because right now, I’m kind of hungry. And now that I think of it, I really want those doughnuts. Probably I should take a drive there tomorrow so that I can have them for buka.

Btw, I’m at home right now and I’m kind of lonely. No one is at home other than my parents, K.Maya and the cats. But I’ve been away from home for so long now, that the cats no longer recognise me. But whatever it is, I’m just going to enjoy being the only child until Thursday comes.

And I really should sleep because I’ve got to get my baking done tomorrow.
Pictures just for fun. Everyone looks so happy. I like.



camwhoring in the lift
jaizah dan mamita


jaizahku
what would life be without them?
jaizah enjoying her coffee ( which i had more than 2 sips of =P )

miss batul

Comments

Popular Posts