burned out

Unlike the way I should be, I am totally and completely the opposite. I have a final test on Monday and I have yet to start on anything. Have I been enjoying Raya too much? Or am I entitled to enjoy Raya and that the rest of the batch is just like me? I doubt the latter part.

I just have to get started then, I’d probably be ok. I really, really want to get started but I feel so tired of books. I feel so tired of all this formal education. I feel so tired all I want to do is to sleep. And believe me when I say I am obsessed with the topic of sleep because this Raya, that has been all I have been doing; sleep.

I really have to go. I feel panic rising. I feel every little thing a person is not supposed to feel at this point in time. I have burnt out so bad now that I don’t really feel like reading anything. I am tired, but I’m trying not to be. I just want all this to end.

Comments

Popular Posts