we want more

Yesterday was superb. I cannot remember having as much fun as I did last night. The company was superb; a bunch of nutty lawyers-to-be who were all looking for an avenue to release their stress. Really, it was a very nice picnic indeed. Although I did end up sweating like a pig, while eating like one too, I really did enjoy myself. I can’t help but smile at the silliness of the pictures we took last night. Some are here for you to view.

baru sampai nak makan

can't remember what we were laughing at


we love, love outings like this! yippee!

apa aku buat ni.

2 jejaka dan 4 wanita jelita kelas kami

berpeluh dan gembira kekenyangan

picture by Lee, before his battery went kapoot

anak siapa ni wei? hihihih


And to make things better, Monday is the last day of school. Yippee! Viva today was a great success. I couldn’t answer a few questions but I was told that our work was great work bar a few silly mistakes which were unavoidable. I can’t seem to get into the mood to complete my pleadings though I’d really like to do so very soon so that I can concentrate on reading for my Convey test on Monday.

I’ll just have to focus on my CTA first for now. let’s hope “Tracy Brittas” a.k.a. someone infamous for something we all seem to know , does not make a big fool out of herself and out of us all tomorrow.

Toodles for now. I wanna watch Runway Malaysia. I want more outings like this. I love.


our grand finale

Comments

livingblossoms said…
hey kakak!!
looks like you had fun :)
i also have a test on monday..a biggie (final exam) coz the lecturer will be off to sambung her phd so hafta awalkan test..
anyway, seems to me like we are both deprived of sleep and going through hell..hehe..benci final year, or in your case, its 'honours' right?
well, take care..happy fasting too..
eh,wanna ask you, what happened to your old blog?do u still use it?
Melissa said…
Woah looks like you had loads of fun dear !
YAY for that !
HUGS. =)

Popular Posts