uncalled for

Okay, alright, admittedly, my previous post was totally uncalled for. I clearly did not do enough justice to her by writing all those horrible things. I regret writing them for no one deserves such harsh judgement, unless of course they deserve it. I just regret the way it came across, that’s all. I was pissed and upset, so I guess it wasn’t surprising that I went all berserk and started writing crap. And I normally don’t delete previous posts which have come out as it should not have; after all, I know that at the very least, a handful of privileged people with my blog address would have read it already. But I’ve deleted the post, nonetheless.

But just for the record, I still am very ecstatic about my results because no matter what other people want to say, I really think I worked my bum out last semester, while having fun at the same time. So, yes, I still am very ecstatic.

Other than my anxiety and anticipation and also excitement over the exam results, I’ve had a blast these past few weeks. I’ve been sleeping late, sometimes real early and I’ve been staying in bed long hours, sometimes until noon, not that it’s any of your business to start off with, but now that I’ve told all of you, one secret is out already, hahah. Other than that, I’ve been busying myself with stuffing food in my face, punching the remote control and stepping on the accelerator, while managing the gears, playing my role as most faithful and hardworking chauffeur of Medan Athinahapan 2. I’ve also become absolutely obsessed with Grey’s Anatomy. I heard Isaiah Washington was cut off from the show? Well, it’s not called Isaiah’s Anatomy so I guess it’s not such a bad thing.

I’m loving it, I’m loving all this, seriously. I don’t know why on earth I ever planned on working at the beginning of the holidays. I really do not understand myself because I would not trade right now with anything, you hear me? Nothing at all…

I thought of catching up with some old friends whom I have not been able to meet up with throughout the entirety of last semester, but I’ve put it off for quite some time now. I am just recuperating from what I called the “most crucial and testing time” of my life. I mean, seriously. Probably moving apartments don’t mean a thing to anyone because after all, moving only meant taking furniture out of your old space and placing it in the new one, but this move was more than taking stuff out of one place and putting it in another. It involved a myriad of feelings and some unnecessary “tirades” which were totally unjustified. For some reason what was said and done still hurts. It’s kind of stuck to my memory at this point and I can’t seem to shake if off. In time, I hope, I will be able to forget it, forgive and move on.

It’s been a testy time also because it was the most final semester. Not that LLB Honours is not important, but I guess during Honours, the grades don’t matter as much as during BLS (Bachelor in Legal Studies). During Honours, the focus is more on learning the practical things in life, like how to handle tough, stubborn and pig-headed firm mates, God Forbid; I hope I won’t have to deal with any of those. During my BLS, the focus was to make the grades, to meet the deadlines and to deal with 1001 types of lecturers and these are only the tip of an iceberg. I won’t rant about like a mad woman about all that now, what’s done is done.

And now, we’re all waiting for the second judgment; the offer letter for Honours. Man, if I don’t receive it, the faculty must really be twisted and I of course, would be absolutely crushed. But InsyaAllah, it will come. And to all others waiting anxiously as I am myself, have faith. The time will come.

And I actually have no particular reason for posting this entry. I just wanted to clear the air about the previous deleted post and I just felt like writing something. Tq =)

Comments

Popular Posts