Feeble Attempt II

Then, finally, things were settled and I ran back to my car as fast as I can. A Securicor van was parked behind my car, so near that it was kissing my car’s butt. But I had enough space to manoeuvre the car and get out of the tiny space. Went back home in a huff.

After Zuhur, I did go to PJ to run my errand. And my, oh my. I was cursing and cursing some more the entire journey! Probably it has been so, so long since I last drove outside of TTDI, but have Malaysians become drunk drivers or something?!! They’re like changing lanes as a when they please without signalling. Lorry drivers are acting as if they’re driving cars. I guess they’ve forgotten that they happen to have a load at the back of the vehicle and that even if they managed to control the front part of the vehicle, there is absolutely no guarantee that the rear part would be in control. Stupid lorries. They should really divert all their energy elsewhere. The road is not a good place to practice. Go someplace else meant for racing or something. The rest of us are good drivers, you know.

And PJ. Oh, damn you, PJ. I had to go through 2 roundabouts. Doesn’t anybody signal at roundabouts anymore? And can probationary drivers learn how to press the break peddle properly?! Terkejut tau?! Emergency break at a roundabout when there’s no emergency?!! Mad, crazy drivers! And those with big cars like a Merc, for example. Kereta je besar, otak kecik. As far as I am concerned, I was not wrong. He had to honk and honk and honk some more at the roundabout. Bodoh. Nak I buat apa? Berhenti and say sorry? Over my dead body, can la. He was the one who wanted to go into another junction. I was on the right lane. I don’t care. I want to be a bad driver too lah now. Stupid.

So, to get over my agony and heat, I took a drive to Bangsar. Surprisingly, I do remember the road from a previous drive except one road, but that didn’t end up too badly, so no complaints there.

My concern right now is that my clutch plate might slip again after all that ganas and almost reckless driving. And if that happens, I am so getting a piece of my dad’s mind! Scary…

And now, I’m kind of pissed with UiTM because they are charging us fees which are ridiculous. Yuran MMS? What the hell? Budak Honours tak pegi orientation la bodoh. We don’t get food and accommodation and stationery and bags and clothes like the freshies! Even if they wanted to give me all those things, I’d rather they exclude the RM70. We have to pay RM 70 for nothing? Pencuri, pentipu. I now have to fork out RM 400 of my own money because JPA refuses to increase allocation for our fees. Jahat la UiTM ni.

And I will stop complaining now because I need to sleep and I think I’ve been nasty enough already. Like I said, I’ll try, but my attempt might seem feeble. But so what? I’ve said my two cents. I can now sleep in peace.

Comments

Popular Posts