Feeble Attempt I

Earlier today, while I was driving to PJ, I had the urge to blog. My desire was so strong I wished I had my laptop with me so that I could pour my heart out while driving. I was cursing most of the way and that seriously did increase my wanting to write something nasty.

And now, I’ve my laptop on and my eyelids are confused as to whether to droop or to stay awake, I don’t feel all that nasty any more. It has died down somehow, that nastiness I felt earlier.

But I’ll try and write something nasty, no matter how feeble my attempt may seem…

Okay, perhaps, I started my day too late. It was close to 11 a.m. before I actually, really woke up. (I have to start improving, been missing my morning prayers). And when I did wake up, I didn’t feel like bathing, I didn’t feel like doing anything substantial or beneficial today so I just lazed around. I knew I was supposed to do some banking for Abdul and that I had to pick his cheque up in PJ but I thought it could wait at least until after Zuhur.

Then, I was told that it was kind of urgent, so I needed to do the banking asap. So, off I went to the bank (without bathing and proud of it. gross huh?) and after a few rounds around the block, I finally found a parking in front of Maybank. I parked there though my intention was to go to CIMB. But so what, huh? I was lucky enough to even get a parking at that hour, so, so what?

Then, I went to the CDM (for cash). I put the money in, and waited. The next thing I knew, “perkhidmatan tergendala sementara”. What the hell?!!! It swallowed the money and then it went out of service? Argh.

So, I did as I was told and went to the counter to inform them of my problem. Probably it was just my bad luck that it was lunch hour, and the appropriate authorities weren’t around, but luckily one guy who knew how to operate the ATM was there. He was actually quite nice. He seemed to notice my agitation and my impatience. But then, his colleague seemed oblivious of my existence, even! She was happily chomping on her melon (I assume of course that this was her lunch), while telling of her lunch gossip at the nearby restaurant. Argh. Imagine my agitation at that point! I was hot (padan muka tak mandi) and hungry and worst still, I had parked illegally, and I was not keen on finding a ticket on my car when I got back to it. So the delay was very much not welcomed.

I guess the guy noticed that I was beginning to become extremely restless. So, after he rescued my money from the bad, dysfunctional CDM, he filled in a complaint form for me and also the cash deposit form. The only thing that made me want to scream and laugh at the same time was that he kept on asking me whether I was sure I wanted to put the money into an account belonging to Abdul Karim Ujang. He kept on asking me and his repetition was driving me crazy! Was he expecting me to grow a goatee or something before he was convinced that I wanted to put the money into that account? Aiyah.

Comments

Popular Posts