under the weather.

Last month, I was on overdrive. I sealed the deal for 2 big (non-work related) transactions (probably 2 of the biggest and most important I'll ever deal with in my lifetime), I managed to leave very little pending work to carry forward to the month of June and it was the last leg of my #100happydayschallange.

Last month was probably one of the most fulfilling and well-balanced months I've had in a long, long time.

And then... June came along. 

And to be honest... I thought that I would be able to keep up the momentum, but just 5 days into the month, I was struck with illness after illness, showing me what a stark contrast this month is to the previous one, while also teaching me that I can only plan so much... but I really know so little.

Right now, although I'm getting better... I've got a feeling that I've been bitten by the L Bug; the Lazy Bug because it's so difficult to even start on a given task!

There are days when I just stare out of the window, watching the world pass me by and there are some days when I'm aimlessly surfing the net (well, not too aimlessly really, but I'll reveal what fills up my time and interest these days, in good time). But what's certain is that I seem to have lost interest in doing any of my work. 

Could be because this is the longest I've gone without taking leave from work or could be that I'm just burned out. 

Either way, I'm hoping that I'd get out of this "trance" soon as I'm feeling really tired from feeling tired if you know what I mean?

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell. I know, right now you can't tell. But stay a while and maybe then you'll see, a different side of me."

But for now... I'd really appreciate if someone just shoved a pillow under my head... because some sleep would be so. so. so nice.

*zzzzZZZZzzzzzzz*
 

Comments

Popular Posts