Tick Tock Tick Tock!

It’s not hard to see why Mama’s so hooked on Groupon, seeing that it makes shopping so easy (and cheap)! After I joined Groupon, I have purchased several deals (mostly food) and I’m currently waiting for my Weedo voucher so that I can have my Honeymoon pictures printed properly. So, yes, so much for being on Groupon, I haven’t purchased that many things yet.

I sometimes wish I could stop equating the amount of things I can get for the baby with a certain amount of money so that I can finally get the things I want, but I CAN’T FREAKING HELP IT! Tsk!

That said, I have missed out on a few deals because I was unsure whether or not I should get them. And yes, I can see my friends shaking their heads in disprove right now as this has always been the case with me.

I don’t know when I’ll learn. Haish.

One of my most regretted “misses” is this:

It isn’t Kitchen Aid, I know, but it’s a start, right? And we could all do with a start. I don’t even know why I hesitated to get it! It was, after all a bargain. RM88 instead of RM129 and I hesitated?! *slaps forehead!*

Right now, I’m eyeing 2 deals on Groupon and (still) contemplating, surprise, surprise!

One of them is this. And I don’t know whether I should get these. And how many I should, if I do. It states there that the Company will charge RM10 for delivery of 5 and I’m thinking, alang-alang dia nak hantar 1, might as well order 5. Right?


And that ladies and gents, it my very problem with bargains. Because when I get a really good bargain, I feel like I should squeeze the bargain for another bargain so that I can make the most out of it. *tamak haloba*

I really hope I’m not the only one who’s like this, but seriously, who doesn’t like bargains?

I’ve been looking at the hours ‘til the deal expires since it said 72 hours. And now, it’s all down to 13 12 hours left. Do you think I’ll get it, or would this be one of my regretted misses (again)?

Hmm... when will I learn? Tick tock tick tock tick tock!

Got to make up my mind, fast!





Shy to comment? Well, never mind! Your reactions mean the world to me! Make me smile today :)

Comments

Popular Posts